Life Skills Workshop Testimonials
*" I felt all the material was helpful! Liked the size of the group, place, time and leader! He was a great facilitator."
*" I very much felt the group was very effective, had a wealth of knowledge and liked how the materials were communicated!"
* "Yes, I do feel it was worth the money paid. IT could have cost more and be 100% worth it."
* "Yes, I definitely would recommend this group to others."
* "I really was glad I was encouraged to take this class by our counselor, family and friends."
* "Exceeded what I expected."
* "Yes I would recommend the group to others, and I have!"
* "I felt the facilitator was quite knowledgeable and responsive to the needs of the class."
* "Overall a very informative and helpful class with an effective instructor."
* "Thanks for the great class! It was very helpful and I’m looking forward to further practice."
* "What was most important to me was making me look and analyze how my husband and I parent and giving ideas on how to change and accept differences."
* "It is helpful to hear that other parents are struggling with the same things. It is helpful to hear what other parents are trying and what works."
* "I really enjoyed all the information and getting good resources/books to help even further."
* "Justin was effective in his facilitation. It moved at a good speed."